WHO WE SERVE
• Youth Classrooms and Sports Teams - Your class or team deserves every advantage. SacredPlay builds and/or strengthen classes and teams and our expert facilitators give you opportunities to develop that edge. Students and athletes alike are used to dedicating hours of practice to developing skills for their respective sport or class focus but one of the forgotten keys to success is team chemistry: a trait that requires a special kind of coaching – the kind that SacredPlay will work with you to customize an adventure training program that will inspire your classroom or team to reach its true potential.
• Treatment Centers – Adventure Therapy is an opportunity for clients to practice trust, effective communication and creating bonds with others on the path of recovery. Participants are provided the opportunity to work toward mastery in a variety of areas, such as addressing social or behavioral problems, self-efficacy, problem solving skills, modes of coping, communicating with others, or self-acceptance. The group in a social context is thought to provide an opportunity for development of improved relational skills through shared experience.
• Businesses – We facilitate transformative training workshops and custom programs for professionals who want to cultivate the skills, behaviors, and relationships necessary to actualize their mission.
TRAINING & CONSULTING
EDUCATION WITH BUSINESSES
SacredPlay can help you achieve your mission. We facilitate transformative training workshops and custom programs for professionals in the worlds of education, business and human services who want to cultivate the skills, behaviors, and relationships necessary to actualize their mission.
CUSTOM TRAININGS & CONSULTATIONS
Every group of professionals has highly unique strengths, deficits and goals. When you choose SacredPlay to train your staff or colleagues, we will take the time to understand who you are so we can design an adventure-based training that will be valuable to and will transfer to success in the workplace. Areas we train around include (but are not limited to):
• Mission development and actualization
• Staff communication and cohesion
• Social and emotional competencies
• Facilitation skills (soft and technical)